Employment Retention Program (ERP) is known as the Program Pengekalan Pekerjaan, in short is an immediate financial assistance provided for employees who had taken unpaid leave due to COVID-19 pandemic. Please see details below for ERP,
1. Who is qualified?
- All private sector employees (including temporary employees) who have registered and contributing to EIS.
- Monthly wages with RM4000 and below.
- Unpaid leave taken (30days minimum) for a period of 1 to 6 months.
Unpaid leave notice was issued by employer starting from 1st of March 2020.
*Note: Above criteria are to be met and as stated in https://www.perkeso.gov.my/index.php/en/kenyataan-media
2. How to apply?
- Employers to submit application on behalf of their employees through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application submission consists of two forms
1st form - PAKEJ RANGSANGAN EKONOMI 2020
This form mut be filled by the employers except Part B. Maklumat Pekerja – to be filled up in the 2nd form.
Download the form from here
2nd form – ERPC-19
This form is basically the Part B of the 1st form. The employers are ought to fill up the affected employees’ details with this form. Download the form from here.
3.What is the payment method?
- The ERP payment will be credited to employers’ account.
- Once the employers received payment from SOCSO, payment is required to direct debit into the affected employees’ account within 7 days.
*Note: For futher information and clarification, please visit https://www.perkeso.gov.my/index.php/en/kenyataan-media
Hope it helps!
Kakitangan.com offers FREE 3 months subscription http://blog.kakitangan.com/kakitangan-coms-free-3-months-support-program/